Re: [isabelle] automatically grade Isabelle homework?

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.07.2016, 15:45 +0200 schrieb Lars Hupel:
> > as Lars says, there is a safe mode, and we use in (in addition to
> > containerization using Docker) Karlsruhe where we automatically
> > process
> > Isabelle submissions using the âPraktomatâ checker.Â
>
> The point I was trying to make is: there is a "safe" mode, but don't
> ever use it! :-)

besides adding security (which is better handled by containerization),
the safe mode also prevents the student from adding ML code that allows
them to implement a bad oracle, i.e. their own "sorry", right? Will
there be another way of avoiding that, once the safe mode is gone?

Greetings,
Joachim

--

Dr. rer. nat. Joachim Breitner