Re: [isabelle] using oops in document preparation

Hi Gergely,

You can only generate documents from theories in which no errors occur during processing. Failed proof attempts in the documentation mean that you start a proof and decide to abort it, but all the proof steps before the oops must succeed.

If you want to print failing proof attempts in the document, too, you need a bit more of cheating. You can make every proof method succeed by adding "?". So

  lemma "~ False"
  proof (simp only: )(*<*)?(*>*) (*<*) oops (*>*)

should do the job.

Hope this helps,
Andreas