Re: [isabelle] Plugin error with Isabelle-2016

I experience this type of failure on the next start up after having
terminated Isabelle abnormally (e.g. by killing the process).  When the
failure occurs, exiting JEdit and restarting Isabelle results in a normal
startup.  There is evidently some state information that is used on startup
that is not left in the proper condition on an abnormal shutdown.
(I use Isabelle on Ubuntu 14.04LTS using the default Unity window manager.)

Could it be that the failures you are seeing are the result of abnormal
shutdowns of the immediately preceding sessions?

							- Gene Stark