Re: [isabelle] New AFP article: Tree Decomposition
- To: Isabelle Users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: Re: [isabelle] New AFP article: Tree Decomposition
- From: Benedikt Nordhoff <bnord01 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:09:25 +0200
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I tried to access the documents but I only get 404 errors.
The requested URL /browser_info/current/AFP/Tree_Decomposition/outline.pdf was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.isa-afp.org Port 80
> Am 31.05.2016 um 17:24 schrieb Tobias Nipkow <nipkow at in.tum.de>:
> Tree Decomposition
> Christoph Dittmann
> We formalize tree decompositions and tree width in Isabelle/HOL, proving that trees have treewidth 1. We also show that every edge of a tree decomposition is a separation of the underlying graph. As an application of this theorem we prove that complete graphs of size n have treewidth n-1.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and