Re: [isabelle] New AFP article: Tree Decomposition

Fixed, sorry, thanks.

Tobias

On 01/06/2016 11:09, Benedikt Nordhoff wrote:
I tried to access the documents but I only get 404 errors.

Best Benedikt
Not Found

The requested URL /browser_info/current/AFP/Tree_Decomposition/outline.pdf was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.isa-afp.org Port 80