Re: [isabelle] Algebraic_Numbers

The solution is to do it the other way around.

Algebraic_Numbers should be the session with everything, generating all documents. Then you add a separate small session without the tests that others can use if they need to conserve resources. This one doesnât even have to produce a document at all.

Cheers,
Gerwin