[isabelle] Fwd: Executing 2 Isabelle-2016 or even 2 Jedit processes on Windows
- To: isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk
- Subject: [isabelle] Fwd: Executing 2 Isabelle-2016 or even 2 Jedit processes on Windows
- From: Nemouchi Yakoub <y.nemouchi at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 23:27:57 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAH9vN+djcSxmxCm99kz_SfGHFhhypHq=3ORDdbCjpDgFa4gXiA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAH9vN+djcSxmxCm99kz_SfGHFhhypHq=3ORDdbCjpDgFa4gXiA@mail.gmail.com>
For some reason i can not execute more than 1 Jedit process on Windows.
Is it a problem with the Jedit version comming with Isabelle-2016?
Is there any option that i should modify?
Is it a jedit options problem? or for some reasons we can't execute more
than 1 Isabelle-2016 processes on Windows?
When i try to execute Isabelle-2016 twice, Windows print the following
"Windows can not access to the specified file. You don't have
to access this element."
PS: the error is a translation from the french version of the message.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and