Re: [isabelle] Operator with Pair sets

Hi,

from your description its not clear what the operator should do.
But if you know the type signature (or parts of it), you can use the
query panel (find constants) to search for constants that match your
type signature.

The query "_*_ set" yields too many results for me, but maybe you can
refine it, e.g. "_*_ set -> <whatsoever>"

--
  Peter