[isabelle] postdoctoral associate position in London, working with Isabelle
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] postdoctoral associate position in London, working with Isabelle
- From: Andrei Popescu <A.Popescu at mdx.ac.uk>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:23:59 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=A.Popescu@mdx.ac.uk;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
- Thread-index: AQHR0T9pC/1CFCWUyk6PEJO8mX2h1w==
- Thread-topic: postdoctoral associate position in London, working with Isabelle
Dear Isabelle users and developers,
I am hiring a postdoctoral associate for 14 months on a project having the following goals:
(1) Develop an expressive, compositional and quasi-automated framework for information flow security of web-based systems.
(2) Use this framework to produce the world's first feature-rich and security-verified social media platform, in collaboration with an industrial partner: https://www.globalnoticeboard.com.
The position is based at the Middlesex University London, and offers a competitive salary. Please contact me if: you are interested, have a PhD, and have expertise in proof assistant technology. Experience with Isabelle/HOL is a big plus. For informal inquiries about the position, I can also be contacted while at IJCAR 2016 in Coimbra or ITP 2016 in Nancy.
For some background on the kind of verification I have in mind, see the following papers and verified systems:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and