[isabelle] New AFP entry: The Z Property

The Z Property
Bertram Felgenhauer, Julian Nagele, Vincent van Oostrom and Christian Sternagel

We formalize the Z property introduced by Dehornoy and van Oostrom. First we show that for any abstract rewrite system, Z implies confluence. Then we give two examples of proofs using Z: confluence of lambda-calculus with respect to beta-reduction and confluence of combinatory logic.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Rewriting_Z.shtml

Enjoy!