[isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

Hi,

I have just upgraded to Isabelle 2016 from Isabelle 2015 in the last
few days and I have noticed that I cannot copy text from the output
panel/proof state into the jEdit editor pane.  I didn't previously
have this problem with Isabelle 2015 and was wondering whether this is
a known problem, and if there is a workaround for it as it is
impacting my ability to work efficiently?  I am using Ubuntu 14.04
LTS.

Thanks,
Dominic