Re: [isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

This came up in a previous thread several months ago.
At that time, the poster offered a patch to JEdit code, and seemed to
indicate that there was code in the pipeline for JEdit that would fix this.
But it seems that Isabelle2016 is the same as Isabelle2015 in this respect
(AFAIK, Isabelle2015 also has this problem, contrary to what you suggest).

The workaround I use (under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) is to select highlighted
text using CTRL-C, then paste into the editor window using CTRL-V.

The previous thread can be found at:

> https://lists.cam.ac.uk/mailman/htdig/cl-isabelle-users/2015-August/msg00160.html

The "References:" header from the previous thread is:

I would have added these to the headers of this message, except that Thunderbird
does not seem to provide me with the ability to do so.

						- Gene Stark