Re: [isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

Hi Gene,

Thanks for your quick reply and suggested solution!  Though, on the
difference between behaviours in Isabelle 2015 and 2016: I definitely
did not have this problem with Isabelle 2015---which I've been using
almost daily until two days ago---as the inability to copy-paste
efficiently from the proof state panel is so annoying as to be
unmissable :(

Thanks,
Dominic