Re: [isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

I can only presume what Dominic is using, but I am using the standard Unity
setup that ships with Ubuntu 14.04.

As I mentioned in my response, it is in fact possible to copy text using C-C/C-V.
However, I would normally expect to be able to copy text using right-click copy.
This does not work as expected.  If you try to right click, the selection is
immediately cancelled and nothing goes into the selection buffer.

								- Gene Stark