Re: [isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

Indeed, I am using the standard Unity setup in Ubuntu, though I use the GDK
look and feel within Isabelle/jEdit. My experience differs slightly from
Eugene however in that I cannot reliably copy from the output pane using
Ctrl+C, or rather I have to press Ctrl+C multiple times to ensure that
whatever I select is really copied to the clipboard. From testing, there
appears to be nothing wrong with my keyboard (I have no trouble pressing
Ctrl+C to copy in any other application, and even copying within the jEdit
editor frame works as expected), so whatever problem it is is localised to
the output frame.

Thanks,
Dominic