Re: [isabelle] Cannot copy from output panel in Isabelle 2016?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016, Dominic Mulligan via Cl-isabelle-users wrote:

Indeed, I am using the standard Unity setup in Ubuntu, though I use the GDK look and feel within Isabelle/jEdit. My experience differs slightly from Eugene however in that I cannot reliably copy from the output pane using Ctrl+C, or rather I have to press Ctrl+C multiple times to ensure that whatever I select is really copied to the clipboard.

I have experimented with the GTK look-and-feel a bit on Ubuntu 14.04, and still don't see any problems.