Re: [isabelle] Prime number theorem for isabelle2016?

All past versions of Isabelle are available here:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~lp15/archive/

However, I canât guarantee that you can find other necessary software to get them running again.

That version of the PNT seems to be lost to bit-rot, and the best hope is to finally port John Harrisonâs HOL Light version.

Larry Paulson