Re: [isabelle] New AFP Article: The meta theory of the Incredible Proof Machine

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 20.05.2016, 15:14 +0200 schrieb Tobias Nipkow:
> Check out the Incredible Proof Machine http://incredible.pm/
> and come to ITP in Nancy to see the presentation of this work.

Thanks for the promotionÂ, Tobias. If you want to see a longer
presentation sooner, come to LFMTP (co-located with FSCD) in Porto next
month, where Iâll give an invited demonstration.

Greetings,
Joachim

 pun not intended, but not false either: I received my Urkunde today.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Joachim Breitner
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter