[isabelle] Isabelle 2005 request

Dear Anonymous Reviewer,

my apologies for my tardiness in replying. I would usually ask Jeremy
Dawson to answer your question but he is traipsing around Europe
somewhere on a well-deserved holiday with his wife, and is unable to
help.

I tried to install Isabelle2005 myself to no avail. Apparently there
is something wrong with the "build" script and it is unable to find
the right files. I have searched on the web and found some relevant
links, but nothing that allows the installation to complete.

Jeremy suggested that I just copy his Isabelle2005 directory to my
public home page and send you the link, so I have done that. It is at:
http://users.cecs.anu.edu.au/~rpg/Isabelle2005.tar.gz

I am afraid that this is the best that I can do for now.

best wishes,
raj

Rajeev Gore'
Professor, Logic and Computation Group,
Research School of Computer Science
ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2601
Tel:   +61-2-61 25 86 03
Fax:   +61-2-61 25 86 51