[isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC1: How to Disable completion popup for quotes?

Dear all,

I find the completion popups for " extremely annoying in Isabelle2016-1-RC1. Especially as these popups capture the cursor up and down keys such that I have to press ESC before I can use them after I have typed a ". How can I disable completion for this character? (I do like the immediate completion popups for other character sequences like ==, so I don't want to disable completion as a whole).

Best,
Andreas