Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC1: NEWS: setsum -> sum

On 02/11/16 21:26, Tobias Nipkow wrote:
> Indeed, that would be better.

That has become change cc2da001465b on the isabelle-dev repository, but
anything for Isabelle2016-1 needs to go to the isabelle-release
repository, by sending changesets to me by mail.

I have applied that change already by "cherry-picking" it, see
https://bitbucket.org/isabelle_project/isabelle-release/commits/f7aa4d0f7d0,
but this principle does not work well when the two repositories diverge
further in the coming weeks.

Changes should normally go either on isabelle-dev (post-release
development) or on isabelle-release (important amendments of release
candidate material).