Re: [isabelle] yet another simplifier question

I have an i3 processor and 4GB RAM.

but, does sledgehammer give the external provers a time limit,
a limit on the search space/number of deductions or no limit at all?
in the first case, I guess one can expect different computers will differ
not only in running time but in the actual results too.