[isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC2 available for testing
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC2 available for testing
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 21:32:25 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.4.0
Dear Isabelle users,
a bit more than 1 week after the first release candidate for
Isabelle2016-1 (December 2016) there is now
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/website-Isabelle2016-1-RC2. Changes wrt. RC1
are relatively small, see the Mercurial history for details.
The corresponding repository versions of Isabelle and AFP are
The website, NEWS, ANNOUNCE etc. are up-to-date, but some
documentation is still lagging behind.
It is also possible to follow nightly development snapshots from
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/devel although they might be somewhat erratic.
When discussing problems, observations, suggestions, etc. the mail
subject line should be changed to something informative, and the
particular Isabelle version given in the message body.
The Isabelle release process is subject to the laws of causality:
release candidates can be modified, but the final release remains final.
Testing needs to happen in the weeks before the final release, not after it.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and