Re: [isabelle] Instantiating type variables within a modified definition declaration.

Hello,

I figured out now the solution to my problem. It seems enough
just to change all type variables to the given type
in prop just before calling:

val (((x, T), rhs), prove) = Local_Defs.derived_def lthy true prop;

in function gen_def

Best regards,

Viorel Preoteasa