Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC3 available for testing: updating AFP-based IsaFoR development

Dear all,

this is just to give a sign of life from IsaFoR ;)

Unfortunately, we did not have time to start porting IsaFoR until now.

We will start to do so this week and call out in case of any problems.

Is there any advice on which version of the AFP such an update should be
based on. Just use the latest development version? Or will there be a
clone of the AFP corresponding to RC3?

cheers

chris