Re: [isabelle] Code generation for predicates with variable number of premises

Tobias and Johannes, thank you for your responses.

Unfortunately I haven't had much success today using List.list_all2 or
listrel1p.

I am a little puzzled as to how these were going to work as mode inference
would have needed to 'pass though' these functions to make use of the mode
information for S (DSingle x) (DSingle y) occurrence inside the function.

I am thinking that I might need to have an equivalent of List.list_all2
defined as an inductive predicate so that mode information for this can be
used in the mode inference of S.

For example:

inductive list_all2_ind :: "('a â 'b â bool) â 'a list â 'b list â bool"
where
  "list_all2_ind P [] []" |
  "list_all2_ind P xs ys â P x y â  list_all2_ind P (x#xs) (y#ys)"

When I do code_pred for list_all2_ind it does tell me that the mode
(i -> o -> bool) -> i -> o -> bool is consistent (the elimination rule for
this being called list_all2_ind_FioB_i_o).

Cheers

Mark