[isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC0 available for testing
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC0 available for testing
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 10:10:13 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.3.0
Dear Isabelle users,
the year 2016 is an "Isabelle leap-year", with more than one release.
(The usual distance between regular releases is 8-10 months.)
Many changes and improvements have been accumulated in the past few
months. A preview of what is coming is available here:
This corresponds to Isabelle/666c7475f4f7 and AFP/1e958cc1942e. Note
that the website and documentation still need to be updated.
Despite the name "Isabelle2016-1", this is not a revised version of
Isabelle2016, but a completely new major release. See also
the NEWS file
When discussing problems, observations, suggestions, etc. the mail
subject line should be changed to something meaningful (but the release
candidate number still given in the message body).
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and