[isabelle] AFP: LOFT

Another new shiny entry in the AFP:

LOFT â Verified Migration of Linux Firewalls to SDN
by Julius Michaelis and Cornelius Diekmann

We present LOFT â Linux firewall OpenFlow Translator, a system that transforms the main routing table and FORWARD chain of iptables of a Linux-based firewall into a set of static OpenFlow rules. Our implementation is verified against a model of a simplified Linux-based router and we can directly show how much of the original functionality is preserved.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/LOFT.shtml

Enjoy!
Gerwin