Re: [isabelle] [ExternalEmail] Isabelle document prep and ACM journals document class

On 21/10/2016 12:50 PM, Toby.Murray at data61.csiro.au wrote:
> Does anyone on the list have experience preparing documents that use the
> 'acmsmall' document class?
>
> I'm getting a latex error when building and am hoping somebody might
> have experience in how to debug or resolve it.

For anyone who encounters this or similar issues in the future:

I was able to resolve this by removing the lines

\RequirePackage{comment}
\excludecomment{CCSXML}

from acmsmall.cls

While I can't claim to understand what's going on here, I presume some
conflict between Isabelle's comment.sty and that expected by
acmsmall.cls, or something similar.

Apologies for the noise

Thanks

Toby