[isabelle] Genesis of Church's simple theory of types, Wiedijk's criticism concerning the (current) HOL family

â I have now added the quotes on the genesis of Church's simple theory of types,
and on the invention of Î-calculus and the origin of the Î-notation
in the "Historical Notes" section at:
	http://dx.doi.org/10.4444/100.111

Also interesting might be Freek Wiedijk's criticism
concerning the (current) HOL family quoted in the "Criticism" section.

Ken Kubota

Ken Kubota
doi: 10.4444/100
http://dx.doi.org/10.4444/100