[isabelle] New AFP article: Stable Matching

Stable Matching
Peter Gammie

We mechanize proofs of several results from the matching with contracts literature, which generalize those of the classical two-sided matching scenarios that go by the name of stable marriage. Our focus is on game theoretic issues. Along the way we develop executable algorithms for computing optimal stable matches.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Stable_Matching.shtml

I recommen thir article for its exemplary textual documentation of the theories.
Thank you, Peter!