Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing

Hi Jasmin,

did you make an attempt to resolve this for the next release?
I just noticed that I find reports of CVC4 crashing on my Mac (running OSX
Sierra now) a few times per day.
I am not sure if I had this before or if this resurfaced with Sierra.

Cheers,

Simon