Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing

CVC4 still crashes regularly with Isabelle2016 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
For some reason it seems to still be useful, though.  I believe this
is because (as surmised earlier in this thread) the crashing seems to
occur when Isabelle kills a no-longer-needed CVC4 process, not during
actual useful work.

							- Gene Stark