Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-RC0: cvc4 crashing

Dear Gene,

> Another issue I noticed: JEdit now forcibly resets the indentations of lines
> with keywords such as "locale" when I type the keyword, or, what is even
> more irritating, when I type ENTER at the end of the line.  I think this
> new behavior is fairly disruptive of the typing habits I have established
> to this point.

I am myself trying to get used to this, but in case you don't want the
new behaviour, there is a way of switching it off.

Open the global options in jEdit ("Utilities" in the menu bar). In the
left tree, pick "jEdit"/"Shortcuts". Filter for "newline". You'll find a
command "Newline with indentation of ..." associated to "ENTER". Click
on "ENTER" and then on "Remove Current".

Cheers
Lars