[isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC1 available for testing
- To: "cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk" <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2016-1-RC1 available for testing
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 20:57:06 +0200
- In-reply-to: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.3.0
Dear Isabelle users,
the coming Isabelle2016-1 release is scheduled for December 2016. There
will be about 5 weeks with formal release candidates, starting now at
The corresponding repository versions of Isabelle and AFP are
The website, NEWS, ANNOUNCE etc. are already up-to-date, but some
documentation is still lagging behind.
It is also possible to follow nightly development snapshots from
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/devel although they might be somewhat erratic.
When discussing problems, observations, suggestions, etc. the mail
subject line should be changed to something informative, and the
particular Isabelle version given in the message body.
The Isabelle release process is subject to the laws of causality:
release candidates can be modified, but the final release remains final.
Testing needs to happen in the weeks before the final release, not after it.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and