[isabelle] Auto-suggest-theorem not working?

In Isabelle2016-1-RC1 I no longer observe the very useful behavior
that when I am typing a "using" clause when I enter the prefix
of the name of a theorem a tooltip pops up with theorems that
match the portion of the name I had entered.

I was enjoying this feature very much in Isabelle2016.  It seemed
somehow also to sort the theorems by some kind of relevance criteria,
though that might have been my imagination.  Is this feature
broken/deleted in the release candidate, or do I just not know how
to turn it on?

						- Gene Stark