[isabelle] Problems with Code-Generator
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Problems with Code-Generator
- From: "Thiemann, Rene" <Rene.Thiemann at uibk.ac.at>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:47:10 +0000
- Accept-language: de-DE, de-AT, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHSGu7ZyUtn+ACt4ky/l3ekjplUCw==
- Thread-topic: Problems with Code-Generator
we just stumbled upon the translation of pattern matching of natural numbers for code-generation in the presence of target-language integers.
fun foo :: "nat â bool" where
"foo (Suc 0) = True"
export_code foo in Haskell
(* "Nat.Suc" is not a constructor, on left hand side of equation, in theorem:
foo (Suc zero_nat_inst.zero_nat) â True *)
Of course, it is easy to work around by providing suitable code-equations manually, but perhaps this can be fixed in the future.
The problem occurs in both Isabelle 2016 and in the development version d4b89572ae71.
Akihisa and RenÃ
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and