Re: [isabelle] Worrying response from remote_vampire for property of complete_lattice (in Main)

> On 14 Aug 2017, at 16:36, Lawrence Paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Iâm getting this all the time (though with the development version). My guess is that the version of Vampire in Miami has been updated.

Indeed, they're now at version 4.2.

> In the development version, cvc4 also goes wrong.

I presume this is a reference to the isabelle-dev thread called "cvc4". That thread has exactly two emails in it, the second one of which asks you for details that should be quite simple for you to provide. Until you provide me with those details, or somebody else who has the same issue helps me debug this, there isn't much I can do.

Jasmin