-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[mike-gordon-update] sad news
Date: 	Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:58:34 +0100
From: 	Katriel Cohn-Gordon <katrielalex at gmail.com>
To: 	mike-gordon-updates at googlegroups.com

Dear all,

I'm sorry to report that Mike Gordon died peacefully this evening after a short illness. He is survived by his wife of 38 years Avra Cohn and by his sons Katriel and Reuben. He'll be greatly missed by his family and friends, but equally by the academic community of which he was such a long-standing pillar. There will be a memorial service in Cambridge in due course to celebrate his life.

Please do forward this message to any mailing lists or people that you think would like to know.

Best,
Avra, Reuben and Katriel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Updates about Mike Gordon" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to mike-gordon-updates+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com <mailto:mike-gordon-updates+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com>.