Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2017-RC0: jEdit plugin insists all files for all sessions are present

> > Can this requirement be relaxed again, so that I only need the
> > files for the session I want to load?
>
> See the following NEWS entry:
>
> * Command-line invocation "isabelle jedit -R -l SESSION" uses the
> parent image of the SESSION, with qualified theory imports restricted
> to that portion of the session graph. Moreover, the ROOT entry of the
> SESSION is opened in the editor.

Right, thanks. I had seen this, but misunderstood its purpose. I see
now that it should allow us to proceed with updating our proofs for
Isabelle2017, independently of any examination of our build process.

Regards,
Matthew