[isabelle] New in the AFP: Stone relation algebras

Dear all,

Iâm happy to announce a new AFP entry by Walter Guttmann.
It extends his earlier work on Stone algebras.

Cheers,
RenÃ

Walter Guttmann

Stone Relation Algebras

We develop Stone relation algebras, which generalise relation algebras by
replacing the underlying Boolean algebra structure with a Stone algebra. We
show that finite matrices over extended real numbers form an instance. As a
consequence, relation-algebraic concepts and methods can be used for reasoning
about weighted graphs. We also develop a fixpoint calculus and apply it to
compare different definitions of reflexive-transitive closures in semirings.

https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Stone_Relation_Algebras.shtml