Re: [isabelle] Isabelle/Jedit not recognising theories in menu

Thanks Andrew,

To clarify, Isabelle2-16-1 was working fine and now has decided not to.

Ian

On 9/2/17 9:11 pm, Andrew Butterfield wrote:
Hi Ian, isabelle-users,

FWIW: it's working for me with 2016-1 on Sierra (10.12.3) just fine - I can jump to a theory with a double-click

This is on an 2014 iMac

I installed 2016-1 about a week ago.

Regards, Andrew