Re: [isabelle] Interesting example of blast looping in 2016-1

On 09/02/17 17:30, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> Your problem is not first-order and therefore lies outside the scope of blast. As I recall, there was a minor change connected with problems of that general sort. That particular example is unfortunate, but it is easily provable using other proof methods, including auto, fast and best.
>
>> On 9 Feb 2017, at 04:30, Rafal Kolanski <xs at xaph.net> wrote:
>>
>> âjâset w. Â j â True â set w

For the historical record, bisection produces the following result.

The first bad revision is:
changeset:   63278:9a2377b96ffd
user:        paulson <lp15 at cam.ac.uk>
date:        Fri Jun 10 13:54:50 2016 +0100
summary:     Better treatment of assumptions/goals that are simply
Boolean variables. Also cosmetic changes.

Maybe there is more to say about it.