Re: [isabelle] Pollack-consistency (HOL Light, Isabelle, and others); Introductions to HOL4 and HOL Zero

Unfortunately, and embarrassingly, there is not yet a system description paper for HOL Zero. I plan to write one soon (but I think I said that a few years ago..).

I should take a good look at R0 some time and could then comment on it, but good to hear that steps have been taken to address concerns about pretty printing. Clearly the qualities enumerated in Freek's paper are all desirable, but remember that there is also "faithfulness", which isn't fully addressed by the concept of Pollack-consistency. You could print something wrongly but also parse it back in correspondingly wrongly (so, for example, print & parse "true" as "false" and vice versa).

Mark.