Re: [isabelle] newbie: Binomial extensions

There are quite a few ways of constructing new types in Isabelle, including inductive or coinductive constructions and quotients. But you shouldnât need to do that to prove these binomial identities. Several of the earlier ones on your list have been proved already in Isabelle.

Larry Paulson