Re: [isabelle] newbie: Binomial extensions

Thanks! I have worked my way through the beginning facts. Mostly on auto-pilot but I have to start somewhere; I'm kinda slow. Starting on Formal_Power_Series (fps) theory. That looks a little harder but is great; since it has examples in the .thy file. Actually the fps is quite impressive and probably has all of the obvious Gould requirements. As another exercise: do you know if anybody has encoded Roman's "Umbral Calculus" reasoning? If not, I might do it. He does an excellent job explaining and
I have a variation that would be interesting to tie down.
Ray