Re: [isabelle] newbie: Binomial extensions

I'm pretty sure we don't have anything on Umbral Calculus. We might have
a few stray identities that fall in that category by accident, but I'm
reasonably sure nobody I know of ever attempted to formalise Umbral
Calculus systematically.

Note that we have the falling factorial ("pochhammer") and Bernoulli
numbers and Bernoulli polynomials ("bernoulli" and "bernpoly" in the AFP
entry "Bernoulli"), I think are relevant for umbral calculus.

Cheers,

Manuel