Re: [isabelle] primrec of datatype containing fset

Hi Andrei,

Good catch!

But now I’m a bit unsatisfied… the function version of count required a fair bit of work and
looks like it’s rather specific, so I may have to repeat this amount of work for every
other recursive function on datatype val.

I wonder if the termination argument involving fsum could be adapted to ffold?

Cheers,
Jeremy