Re: [isabelle] Module dependence cycle when generating code using gfp for SML and OCaml

Hi Dominic,

> The problem appears to be the gfp and lfp constants.  How can I work
> around this and generate SML code using gfp (and lfp)?

in case you don't care about splitting up your generated code into
multiple module, you can instruct the code generator to use just one:

export_code goo in SML module_name exported_code
export_code goo in OCaml module_name exported_code

This avoids cycles between modules.

Cheers
Lars