[isabelle] New AFP article: The Group Law for Elliptic Curves
- To: isabelle-users <isabelle-users at cl.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] New AFP article: The Group Law for Elliptic Curves
- From: "Thiemann, Rene" <Rene.Thiemann at uibk.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 11:39:08 +0000
- Accept-language: de-DE, de-AT, en-US
- Thread-index: AQHSkoBwvA3Xq2524Eyed+Q+aqpSCQ==
- Thread-topic: New AFP article: The Group Law for Elliptic Curves
Iâm happy to announce a new AFP entry in the domain of encryption.
The Group Law for Elliptic Curves
by Stefan Berghofer
We prove the group law for elliptic curves in Weierstrass form over fields of
characteristic greater than 2. In addition to affine coordinates, we also
formalize projective coordinates, which allow for more efficient computations.
By specializing the abstract formalization to prime fields, we can apply the
curve operations to parameters used in standard security protocols.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and